H201 LINQ Tactician Riggers Harness with Trauma Straps
H201 LINQ Tactician Riggers Harness
Basic full body harness with trauma straps
- Large Rear Dorsal Dee Ring
- Front Belay Loops
- 2 Bar / 3 Bar Connector Buckles
- Retro Reflective detailing in webbing
- Integrated Suspension Trauma Straps
- Confined Space Rescue Loops
- Buckle Padding
- Medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety
- Harness design minimises wearer injury during and after fall
- Integrated webbing strap and hardware placement mimimises impact injury
- Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
- High tenacity polyester webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents
- 160kg wearer capacity (when used in conjunction with a LINQ shock absorbing lanyard)
- Complies to AS 1891.1-2007
The Lifting Company (TLC) is a Western Australian owned and operated company, which was formed in 2001 to provide specialised Lifting, Rigging, Height Safety, Material Handling products and services to Perth’s construction, mining, industrial, and engineering sectors.
TLC is committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence in its products, services and personnel. It strives to be the most reputable and reliable product and service provider in the lifting, rigging and height safety industry.
The Lifting Company is proud to have a dedicated core team of specialists with capability to design, engineer, manufacture, test and certify quality lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.